What do I need to apply for a liquor licence in Queensland?

There are a significant number of documents needed to apply for a Café or Restaurant Liquor Licence.  These include lease documents, ID documents, DNRM and ASIC documents, etc. DWS will assist you to ensure that all of the required documents are lodged at the earliest opportunity to work towards a timely approval for your Queensland Liquor Licence application.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *